Finance is one of the interesting as well as complicated subjects to study and write assignments. Finance students have a bright and promising future in the banking and business sector. The application of finance is also significant and vast. Finance assignment is all about studying the management of money, credit, investments, banking, liabilities and assets.
Being a vast subject, finance deals with practical and theoretical sub-topics that one should be aware of while writing assignments. But the career prospects in finance are promising.
High-paying job roles include risk analyst, asset manager, chief financial officer, private wealth manager, credit analyst, budget analyst, venture capital analyst, and portfolio manager. These are some high-ranking representatives and directors. Schoolwork and the college life of UG students are loaded with multiple assignments, and most of them are not the same. The complexity level of each assignment is the real challenge for any newcomer student in finance studies.
Why do students face issues in finance management assignments?
Students need to deal with various finance branches, including:
- Corporate finance
- Personal fund
- International Finance
- The public finance
- Behavioural finance
- Corporate finance deals with the money procedure of a company for a particular time or a long time. Students should know capital (money) structure, subsidising and money-related assets and other detailed definitions.
- Personal fund is all about home loans, car loans, EMI, advance reserve funds, tax assessment and savings protection.
- International finance is universal money exchanging. Outside assumptions and trade rates are parts of this subject.
- Public finance deals with income produced by the administrative people and money-related costs.
- Students’ lack of understanding is the main obstacle to producing a stellar finance assignment.
- College goers don’t attempt lectures due to their part-time jobs and hectic schedule.
- Students don’t find enough resources to highlight in their finance assignments.
- Pending finance homework and coursework are one of the reasons why students need professional coursework writing service This kind of finance company helps them to overcome all the doubts in finance and receive excellent solutions.
Here are 9 factors to consider while writing finance related assignment:
- First, read coursework books and previous papers:
Many students don’t go through their finance books and search their topics on Google. Internet is the new game changer in studies indeed, but you can’t avoid the powerful impact of textbooks. Reading the topic in your textbook is one of the vital points and the most appropriate way to get information on finance topic.
Research and previous journal papers are also potent sources to get information that can help your numerous topics. You will get an idea of your finance assignment structure, do’s and don’ts while writing it. Lastly, reading the material will help you in the examination also. You will gain enough knowledge to attempt questions on that topic in the examination. It will save you time.
- Come up with a powerful topic:
A great finance assignment depends on the main question of the topic. If it is common and boring, you will get an average mark, and if your topic is contemporary and research-oriented, then the reader will go through it till the end. Hence, you should choose an interesting topic. Take inspiration from the sample finance assignment works from the experts.
- Structure of the assignment:
The content should have a proper structure. Check out your assignment guideline where your finance teacher has mentioned all the details of your assignment requirements. It includes finance topic, structure, points to be noted, word count, font style, writing style, citation style and other details.
No matter which topic you are working on in finance, you should produce the writing based on the format. Your college can suggest a standard stricture, or you can improvise it as your topic demands. Here are the pointers to outline your first draft:
- A generic overview of your topic (Introduction)
- The specific explanation of the topic-related terms (body content)
- Summarising the whole topic in a nutshell (conclusion)
- Highlighting the keywords in your content
- Checking out the word count and extend what you have planned in your outline
- Understand the topic:
Your finance assignment contains no value if you don’t analyse the topic in depth. Topics in finance are economics and business based, and you have to do both analyses- theoretical and practical. Some topics demand only theoretical analysis where students go through vast and rigorous research work. This academic domain not only needs great writing skill but also require analysing skills to accumulate economic data. Thus, only you can make your finance assignment outstanding. Here are the best topics you should learn and apply while writing any finance topic:
- Budgeting methods
- 50/30/20 Budget
- Zero-based budget
- Pay yourself first budgeting
- Envelop system
- Revolving and non-revolving debts
- Secured and unsecured debts
- Total balance, interest rate, minimum monthly payment and estimated payoff dates
- Net worth
- Credit and credit reports
- Asset allocation
- Save for down payments
- Choose the terms wisely:
As you have already come across the list above, you get an idea of some terms in finance. Every subject has its own terms, wordings and definitions. A good finance writing assignment needs to highlight finance-related phrases and words.
However, some students misinterpret this tip and include complicated vocabulary in their assignments. For them, it is noted that your finance assignment doesn’t require any complicated verses. It doesn’t demand long words and complex sentences. A good finance assignment is composed simply and understandably by all terms.
- Following the guideline:
Every college suggests a certain requirement list to write an assignment. Finance assignment is tricky and requires maintaining many facts that need to be incorporated into your topic. So, write down the main pointers of the guideline on a page and work accordingly.
- Using technical wordings:
Finance writing includes various technical guff like financial planning, public finance, cash flowing, etc. Students use this finance jargon so often in their assignments that the quality drops. One must use these terms carefully and fairly to get a suitable remark.
- Begin with the first draft:
According to experts, it is easier for you to start with drafting the assignment after doing the research. Setting a deadline will work for any student to finish it. If you haven’t written any finance assignment, you will come with several tries here.
Therefore, write your first draft in various ways. While doing this, don’t think about the structure or analytical point of view. Your thoughts should be synced here.
- Edit and proofread:
The last thing before submitting your assignment is editing. As you write with your own flow, you can’t focus on the basic grammar, punctuation and missing articles. That is evident for any student. Start editing with your structure and reconstruct as you are instructed. Remove the irrelevant lines and reread your content several times.
Take a break after writing the assignment and then edit with a fresh mind. Similarly, use various writing tools and software to eliminate all the grammatical bugs and errors.
For example, many students don’t revise the calculation in their finance assignment and submit the wrong analytical answer. They should use an integral calculator to get the detailed figure of their assignment instantly.
Here are the best 9 tips for your finance assignment. These tricks will help you to bag A+ in finance in any topic. Make sure you have gone through each information and applied it to your writing. Your finance assignment would be more fun if you could include more friends and make a group to study the topic.
Jane C Jonas is a finance and business educator from Australia. She was associated with probability calculator tool online business and finance teaching for over 15 years. Now, Jonas has collaborated with My Assignment help websites to try her hands at a new way of helping students.