It is possible to intensify the effects by combining two drugs. This is known as _________.
Table of Contents
Combining two drugs can intensify the effects:
- Synergy is synergistic. It is when two things such as drugs or muscles work together in such a way that their combined effect is greater than their individual effects.
- Drugs can result in dangerous results for patients.
- Dictionary: Encarta
- That idea doesn’t appeal to me..
- You could have found that information by searching on Google. Alternatively, you can check your prefixes (in most cases, syn=combination)
- It would be nice to know the answer, but you might try using the Yahoo search tool on your toolbar, or maybe look up the definitions of these terms in the research material you got them from.
- Highs Precipitation. Drugs can precipitate each other.
- I wish you the best of luck with your homework. 🙂